From 14 to 19 June 2012 during the RIO+20 Summit in Rio de Janeiro, the 50+20 film team documented some of the experiences and unique encounters and meetings that 50+20 contributors took part in. All the documentary segments and interviews may be viewed directly on YouTube or below.
You may also view and download individual documentary segments and interviews from YouTube:
- A Call to Action: Launching the 50+20 Vision: During the 3rd Global Forum on Responsible Management Education the 50+20 vision is launched with the unveiling of the 50+20 Agenda and short film. (Duration 16:26 and includes 50+20 short film)
- Business Schools without Borders: 50+20 visits the People’s Summit in Flamengo Park during the RIO+20 United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development in Rio de Janeiro to host a collaboratory. (Duration 3:29)
- Collaboratory with Greenpeace: A discussion with Amazon Campaigner, Tatiana de Carvalho on the Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior during the RIO+20 United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development. (Duration 6:19)
- Connecting with the Indian Spirit: 50+20 meets leaders of the Ashaninka tribe who receive Social Entrepreneurship awards during RIO+20. (Duration 3:37)
Reflections on Management Education – short interviews with:
- Paul Shrivastava on sustainability and being human
- Derick de Jongh on making a difference while you can
- Enase Okonedo on business in society
- Thomas Dyllick on the challenges facing management educators
- Mark Drewell on a transdisciplinary approach
- John Cimino on creativity
The on location team was directed by Ilka Franzmann with Chris Rowe and Nic Grobler doing the camerawork and Claudius Bensch responsible for sound. The film team was assisted by Marillia Ferreira and John North. Editing of the documentary (with exception of the Launch film) was done by Kat Millar and Rich Gregory.